The Sound of the Trees —— Robert · Frost ( 1874 -1963 ) 一 些 樹 聲 —— 原 著 / 羅伯特 · 佛羅斯特 ( 美 / 1874 - 1963 )
—— 翻 譯 / '解 '讀 - 李世純 - 中國 長春 - 2019. 11. 18
I wonder about the 'trees. / 2
嗯,知道,白云我真想知道,
Why do we wish to bear
都是為些啥,想啊總想更想,
Forever the noise of 'these / 2'
總想更想:嘗受那些樹的鼓噪,
More than another noise
哦,遠超遠超哎,飽受這些,
So close to our dwelling place?
這些樹的喧囂?唉——呦,這些,
We suffer them by the day
這些樹唉,扎根就在你眼皮底,
Till we lose all measure of pace,
唉——呦,作你作你,她成天作你,
And fixity in our joys,
作你方寸大亂,她樂此不疲,
And acquire a listening 'air. / 3
作你沒著沒落兒,她津津樂道;
They are that that talks of going
走——走——她口口聲聲揚言走,
But never gets away;
哼哼——從沒見她走;
And that talks no less for knowing,
走——走——她口口聲聲那個走,哼, 'As 'it grows wiser and older, / '3
最少明白告訴你:讓位,No,
That now 'it means to stay. / 4
住下嘍,當(dāng)我弱智樹苗兒哪;
My feet tug at the floor
唉,地板地板,我腳搓大地板,
And my head sways to my shoulder
聳肩聳肩,唉——呦,我搖頭帶聳肩,
Sometimes when I watch 'trees sway, / '4
俯瞰哪,每每穿孔透洞我俯瞰哪,那些樹,
From the window or the door.
搖搖擺擺那些樹,嚯,招展哪,腰肢招展 ... ...
I shall set forth for somewhere,
走,我也想說走,哼,管我往哪走;
I shall make the reckless choice
嚇唬我,要是喧喧囂囂這些樹,
Some day when they are in voice
渣渣哄哄再嚇我,走,我——走,
And tossing so as to scare
竟然嚇唬我——她頂頭上司白云朵,
The white clouds over them on.
走——走,說走就走,二話沒有,
I shall have less to say,
她,她她,她她——她,
But I shall be gone. 愛咋咋地,她愛咋咋地 ... ...